11.03.2012

Pasta Alfredo w/Peas & Crab

Fettuccine noodles, creamy Alfredo sauce, crisp green peas and sweet lump crab meat will quickly make this dish a family favorite.



What you'll need:
1 (12 oz.) package Fettuccine Noodles
1 jar of your favorite Alfredo Sauce
1/2 bag frozen sweet peas
1 1/4 cups fresh cooked or imitation pre-cooked lump crab meat (Such as Louis Kemp)
Sprinkle of fresh Parmesan Cheese

Preparation:
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside. In a medium saucepan, add Alfredo sauce, peas, and crab meat. Warm through over medium heat. Toss with cooked pasta, plenty of black pepper, and sprinkle with fresh Parmesan cheese. Serve hot. 

4 comments:

  1. This looks like a simple and very yummy recipe! I will definitely keep it in mind, thanks for sharing it. (the picture is great!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this looks amazing. My daughter would LOVE this 'cause she loves pasta, seafood, and peas! A definite must try. Thanks for linking up and sharing on Thanksgiving Treats and Fall Fun cause I love this recipe but more importantly I found your great blog! Following on Google+ and like you on facebook so I don't miss any of your amazing recipes!

    Marilyn
    4you-withlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My daughter loves this recipe, too. Thanks for hosting the linky party, and for following me, too! :)

      Delete