2.10.2013

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes....

As you can probably tell from my last post, me and my little family are making some most necessary changes. Say it with me: Ch-ch-ch-changes! This here nearly one-year-old blog (whaaat!?) is going to change right along with us. No worries, it's nothing too major. I'll still be posting tons of delicious recipes, some tips and tricks to make everyday life easier, lots of crafty goodness, and much much more. Since my family and I are transitioning from fat and happy to living a healthier, happier life, it  only makes sense that from now on, I will be including some healthier options along with my usual recipes. Eating healthy is not something that's always easy, but that doesn't mean it can't be delicious! You can also look forward to many more giveaways :)

So, what's your opinion on adding a healthy twist here at Life.Family.Love.? What would YOU like to see featured on the blog? What topics are you most interested in? Check out my poll on the right-hand side of my blog to vote!


2 comments:

  1. Hello there - good luck with the changed format - have voted as requested.

    Isobel: www.ColdhamCuddliescalling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete