11.06.2012

Thirty Days of Thanks - Day Six


Today, on Election day, I'm thankful for our freedom as a country. I'm thankful for those who have fought, those who are still fighting, and those who have died for that freedom. I'm thankful that as I woman I have a say in this country's future with a right to vote. I'm honored to call the United States of America my home, and that we are "One nation, under God, indivisible - with liberty and justice for all."



Check out all of the entries in the Thirty Days of Thanks series:


3 comments:

  1. It's the best time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or advice. Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article. I want to read even more things about it!
    Here is my blog post - cigarettes online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey would you mind letting me know which web host you're utilizing? I've
    loaded your blog in 3 completely different web browsers and I must say this
    blog loads a lot faster then most. Can you recommend a good
    hosting provider at a fair price? Cheers, I appreciate
    it!
    Visit my blog post ; piano lessons

    ReplyDelete