3.01.2012

The Post Where I Squeal with Joy

Check out this little baby that I'll be picking up later tonight:






Isn't she a beauty? My very own Canon Rebel T3...sigh. I'd jump up and down if I was physically able to, haha. I've saved for so long and drooled for much much longer. I'm finally getting the camera of my dreams! There's certainly going to be a learning curve, but I am very passionate about photography and can't wait to find my bearings. I'm going to use Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 for my editing...which will be a huge change from Picnik. ;)
For those of you who have a DSLR, what tips and tricks do you wish someone had told you before you started shooting for the first time?  Any advice on beginner shooting? I would really like to stay away from auto mode if I can, since my goal is to eventually learn all the nooks and crannies in order to capture the best shots.



No comments:

Post a Comment